Domestic Journal

이혜원, 노명일, 함승호, 조로만, 김낙완, 하솔, 우주현, 정우현, 유찬우, “무인수상정의 기뢰 탐지 임무 수행을 위한 통합 시뮬레이션 방법 연구”, 한국CDE학회 논문집, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 306-316, 2017.09.01

by SyDLab posted Apr 22, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
Abstract The USV performs various missions including mine detection and marine reconnaissance and survey unmanned. As the autonomic software for USV takes charge of detection, decision, and command instead of human, the verification and validation (V&V) of the software is highly required at the early design stage. Due to the difficulty of such V&V before the real USV is made, the virtual prototype of USV and ocean space are adopted in this study. For mine detection mission, which is one of the most important mission of USV, four modules are developed and implemented here; scenario management and display module, USV motion analysis module, submarine topography synthesis module, and mine detection module. The mine detection module represents the control algorithm in autonomic software, and the rest of the modules are virtual prototype which represents the ocean space and hardware in USV such as GPS (Global Positioning System) and SSS (Side Scan Sonar). With the virtual prototype modules, the control algorithm in mine detection module is verified. Meanwhile, for the data communication between the modules, the ROS (Robot Operating System) is used. The ROS provides message communication function between the modules, so that each module can transmit and receive data during the simulation. To check the applicability of the proposed method, the mine detection scenario is performed using the virtual prototype of USV and ocean space. The result shows that the proposed method can be effectively used to test and develop the mine detection algorithm of autonomic software in USV.
Publication Date 2017-09-01
Role Corresponding Author
Category KCI

이혜원, 노명일, 함승호, 조로만, 김낙완, 하솔, 우주현, 정우현, 유찬우, “무인수상정의 기뢰 탐지 임무 수행을 위한 통합 시뮬레이션 방법 연구”, 한국CDE학회 논문집, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 306-316, 2017.09.01

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10